Monday, June 1, 2009

I ate ratatouille

It's not near as cute as in the movie, but it tastes pretty awesome. We ate it with CousCous, it was pretty great.

France continues to be fun. This week we're going to mont st michelle, and hiking in Swiss Normandy. Oh, and aparetnly Obama is comming and we're going to go try and see him on D-Day - which will probably involve a lot of sitting around doing nothing trying to get through security. I don't really care to go, but all these crazy Americans are pretty set on it. Who knows, if we manage to actually meet Obama it could be cool. Just in general I'm really looking forward to seeing all of the D-Day stuff this weekend. I'm hoping that we somehow magically end up at Juno Beach, but I'm the only Canadian, so I think my chances are pretty low.

School has been going pretty hard core this week. It's really a lot at once. Summer classes are officially not my favourite. It's like a week in one day. Pretty intense. It's really hard. I don't think I did too terrible though. 1/3 of the way done the first half. The second half is at the universtiy of Caen. I'm really looking forward to that one because we both get to go to Caen everyday (best market in Normandy) and there is a large chance of free wireless for us.

Anyways, my 15 minutes is up.
Later!

4 comments:

  1. Ratatouille! The U of Caen. Who'd have thought! And how's the francais going? Say hi to Obama for us. Stephen harper couldn't make it. Hey - had Lynola (aka Miss Vis) in my class today. Fun!
    Love you lots - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey eryn just wanted to say i love you and i got 100% on the thekme test i didnt studdy for(it was on immigration)
    love you lots,
    andi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess we know what tests Andi might have a bit more trouble getting a 100% in--spelling;)

    So, Eryn dear, make it to Normandy? One of the news reports I heard they interviewed a group of Frenchmen there dressed as GI. They were even driving around period jeeps and motorcycles. Nate and I looked at each other, and all we could think was "What?? French people pretending to be Americans!" It was funny.

    ReplyDelete