Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm leaving on a jetplane....

....tommorow!

I officially fly out of Vancouver at 10 AM tomorrow morning heading for Paris, France. And no, if you're wondering, I'm not excited. But I'm sure I will be. From there I'll be heading to a little place called Merville-Franceville on the coast of Normandy.



If you want lots of pitures and info and stuff you can go to Chez Vous's website. It's got some pretty fun stuff.

This past week has been wonderful but busy. I kicked my brother out of his bedroom and he moved downstairs, so our house has been in shambles while we rearranged everyone. Jon came up on Wednesday and spent almost a whole week here which was pretty awesome. I was really refreshing to be together again. It's sad that I have to leave home so quickly after being here for just a week and a half. I don't really get sick of being home very quickly. But hey, I'm going to France for six weeks, so who can complain?

I won't have free internet while I'm in France so I won't have a chance to send many personal e-mails, but I will certainly try to keep this updated with stories and pictures and great things like that.

Enjoy North America for me while I'm across the ocean! I love you all - Eryn.

2 comments:

  1. Have the time of your life, Eryn! We miss you over here, but I'm excited for you:).
    Love you!
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please have stories about public bathrooms. The ones at Sacre Coeur are pay-by-donation, with a lady sitting there like a bank teller, watching you come and go (I mean, leave).

    ReplyDelete